Terms and conditions for cattery
I being the Owner, understand and acknowledge by completing and signing this document:
- I have provided my cat’s current vaccination certificate(update F3 vaccination).
- I have provided an accurate explanation of my cat’s temperament and of any pre-existing medical conditions it suffers.
- In the event of an emergency Pet Only Group may obtain veterinary treatment and I authorise them to do so. I understand that I will be liable for any costs incurred.
- I warrant that my cat does not have fleas and I will be liable for any additional costs in the event it does and the cattery suffers infestation.
- I must pick up my cat by close of business on its final day or I may be charged additional costs. In extraordinary circumstances where a cat is not picked up within a reasonable time, I understand it may be taken to a shelter.
- I understand that while the utmost care will be taken when boarding my cat, Pet Only Group is not responsible for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind that may occur while my cat is in your care.
- Pet Only Group reserves the right to refuse any animal without explanation.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- I am required to pay a 50% deposit upon booking (only at Holiday season) and the remaining fees upon arrival.
- I am required to give 7 days notice in order to receive a full refund. In the event of a cancellation with less than 7 days notice I will forfeit my 50% deposit.